Slow Food Atlanta Members, please join us on Saturday, March 5th, 2016, from noon to 2:30pm, to prepare for volunteering as an art docent for Slow Food Atlanta's Lexicon of Sustainability Information Artwork Pop Up Shows. Membership is required. Participants will:
1) Share a meal. (Please bring a dish to share.)
2) Discuss history, goals, initiatives and events of the Slow Food Movement.
3) Learn to represent Slow Food Atlanta at Pop Up Shows with the Lexicon of Sustainability Information Artwork. Tasks will include picking up the images in Decatur, setting them up at the arranged time and place, staying with them during the event and engaging in conversation with the visitors, then taking them down and returning them to the pick up location in Decatur.
4) Practice engaging in conversation about Slow Food Atlanta and the Lexicon of Sustainability.
5) Practice setting up and taking down easels with the artwork.