Slow Food Atlanta is a local chapter that celebrates Good, Clean and Fair food for all in our community. Our member-supported nonprofit works in the community to foster the preservation of diverse southern food cultures and traditions, while educating and advocating for local alternatives to the broken industrialized food system. We support and celebrate farmers, community members and professionals working in our local food system.
When you join our Atlanta Chapter, your support helps us to:
- Educate the community on ways to support local food culture, farmers, artisans and markets
- Advocate biodiversity and sustainable relationship with farmers, purveyors and restaurants
- Gather to share our individual food cultures and perspectives
- Work to bring attention to Food Justice, Food Access and Land Justice for our communities
- Inspire others to engage in the work of Slow Food
Plus, we're always working to bring our community together through exciting events and gatherings. Check out our upcoming events to find out more.